Admin
Votes:
+1
Verified
Administrator
General Information
Minecraft Username: <LordMikeXY>
Location/Timezone: <Wales, UK / GMT>
Staff referral (refer to the requirement section before filling out this part, False referral answer will be an instant deny) <NadaJoshua>

Questionaire
1. How long have you been playing on the server that you are applying for?: <Since February 10th, 2018>
2. How often can you play on the server?: <Several hours a day, 4 days a week. I work 12 hour shifts on the other 3 days, the days can also vary week to week.>
3. Do you have any active reports or bans against you within LunarRisingMC? (If so Explain why): <No>
4. Why have you decided to apply? (In Detail):​ <I'm a pretty active player on the server that tries to help out when & where I can and I feel I can provide more of that assistance as a member of staff.>
5. Give three examples on how you would punish a player for breaking the rules. (Xray and other abusive mods, Glitching, Backseat Moderating, etc): <I would either warn, temp mute or temp ban them depending on the type of rule being broken and the severity of their actions as defined by the Universal Rules & Guidelines>
6. Do you have any information to add: <Most active player on the server!>

I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): <Agree>
Posted Mar 26, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Verified
hope u get accepted xD
Posted Mar 31, 18
Founder
Votes:
+1
Verified
Founder
Congratulations @Mike !

You have been Accepted as a Admin. You will be placed on a Trial period, so we can evaluate what you bring to the team. We are eager to see what you can accomplish. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact a member of Council, so we can help you out! Please view these guidelines; you will need them!

Best Regards
-LunarRisingMC Council

You will be added to the roster, forum group, and invited to the discord staff group within the next 24-48 hours.
Posted Mar 31, 18
NoticeNotices