Adye's Moderator Application [Published 10/3/18 or 3/10/18 American version]

2 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
General Information
Minecraft Username: <adye>
Location/Timezone: <Location/Timezone: UTC +1>
Staff referral (refer to the requirement section before filling out this part, False referral answer will be an instant deny) <Answer Here>

Questionaire
1. How long have you been playing on the server that you are applying for?: <I have been playing on Lunar Rising for one or two weeks know and i have been really enjoying the experience and the community.>
2. How often can you play on the server?: <I can play near enough every day, i play for at least 2 to 4 hours every day on the server, But as i am from Europe i might not seem to be active to people from North America but i can certainly help out with any other European or Americans that may not have school.>
3. Do you have any active reports or bans against you within LunarRisingMC? (If so Explain why): <I don't know if this counts but i have been muted once or twice for using capital letters and slightly spamming in the game chat, but other than that i have never been banned or reported to my knowledge.>
4. Why have you decided to apply? (In Detail):​ <I decided to apply to assist and help the community, I also applied because I would love to help the server in other ways then playing on it frequently. I have really enjoyed the experience i have received playing on the server in the few weeks i have done so, and as i have mentioned before i would like to try to help in any possible way i can.>
5. You see two players argue and spamming the chat, what do you do?: <I would always try and refer to the Rule Book, I would also try and ask a higher up staff member ( If one happens to be one at the time of the Incident ) But i would give them both a Verbal warning telling them to please stop or to carry this on in a private chat such as; message's, Discord or any other methods. If this would not work, I would give them a warning doing to the /warn command, If they proceed to argue and spam chat after the warning i would give them an appropriate length of mute for the Spamming/Arguing in chat.>
6. Do you have any information to add: <I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity to apply for the moderator rank, and i appreciate it that you took time out of your day to read this application, Thanks -adye>

I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): <Agree>
Posted Mar 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 11, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
For my Timezone I'd like to add UK (GMT) UTC+1
Posted Mar 10, 18 · OP
Votes:
Verified
I made a new Enjin account so I will be responding to my new one and to this one Application any further Posts shall be on the account i am using right now.
Posted Mar 13, 18
NoticeNotices